Paisley Babylon, AKA Joe Wallace, is available for soundtrack work, commercial production and video game audio, sound design for art galleries and much more. You’ll find a selected list of my credits at the end of this page. Below are some samples of my recent work. For information, booking, or to talk soundtracks/sound design, contact me: email@example.com
- 1992 Far East Network, Misawa Japan–Vision Thing Music supervisor, post-production, and on-camera talent for prototype music video project for American Forces Network television outlet in Japan.
- 1992-1994 Far East Network, Misawa Japan–Joe’s Exploding Zoo Music Supervisor, program director, post-production and on-air talent for weekly alternative music program.
- 1997 Blue Star Arts Space, San Antonio Texas–Event sound design and performance pieces as Paisley Babylon and with the Texas improv/experimental collective Crevice.
- 2001 Sala Diaz Gallery, San Antonio, Texas–Sugar Shock! A Super-Chewy Delicious Multimedia Extravaganza by Pink Filth (Jeff & Jess DeCuir, Bryan Stanchak,& Joe Wallace).
- 2002 Cactus Bra Space, San Antonio, Texas–Lullabies for Little Albert, live audio art installation as a member of experimental/improv/sound art collaborative Crevice.
- 2003 Texas Society Of Sculptors, San Antonio, Texas–Working In Three Dimensions, music, multimedia, sound design for promotional video including audio art, sound sculpture and video production.
- 2008 Flight Gallery, San Antonio, Texas–Kiss My Crevice, live performance by Crevice.
- 2009 Wildclaw Theatre Company–The Revenants, video editing, sound design, and soundtrack music composition for official trailer advertising 2009 season.
- 2010 Music Box Theatre, Chicago Illinois The Music Box Massacre–live audio performance/mashup/DJing and video exhibition as Paisley Babylon to kick off 24-hour film festival.
- 2011 Lust Murders (original short film version)–soundtrack music for short film by David Marchand.
- 2012 OhNo! Doom Gallery, Chicago Illinois–A Walk Through The Dark, sound design, Djing and ambiance for show opening night as Paisley Babylon.